CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 19 March 2009

I Recieved The Sisterhood Award



I would like to thank hdawnparratt for giving me the sisterhood award.I would also like to thank my family, my friends, the postman,the lord, all craft suppliers and customers oh and my dog lol! * takes a bow * It is so nice to be appreciated for something that I just love to do. Take a peek at Heathers blog she has wonderful things to look at! http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5725609

Here is how it works!

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

My nominees are:

1. Sunny's Wood'n Gifts
2. Molds By Queenocrete
3. Bundles of Joy
4. wildlifer78
5. CBL&CO

2 comments:

Cindy Joy said...

I love your sock monkeys! BTW, did I tell you that Ethan thinks you are a pink sock monkey? Everytime he sees your Avatar on my screen, he cries out "Janet Monkey" in an excited voice and pokes your avatar with his finger. So cute. Wish they could stay that way forever.

Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity! Kisses!

Lisa said...

Your too sweet Jan!
Thanks so much for the wonderful, thoughtful award :)
Hugs!